Pages

Friday, January 07, 2005

5 lbs

Even though I have felt like I wasn't following my diet and eating too much when I got on the scales I have lost 5 lbs this year so now I feel better and have been trying to do better. I so want to lose weight this year. I am so tired of being fat. I went walking for 30 minutes but apparently the shoes I was wearing had no support because my right foot swelled up and I couldn't put any weight on it for the past 2 days without being in pain. Its pretty hard to stand at a cash register for 8 hours when your in pain. I guess next week I am going to go ahead and look for a second job because the overtime the company offered me is only going to be about 8 hours. That is more than I would normally get but its still not as much as a second full time job would be.

I have been collecting and organizing coupons like crazy. I stocked up on some stuff at the store yesterday. I really want to save money this year. I am about as tired of being poor as I am of being fat. I have sent out 2 rebates so far this year for about $12 so thats not too bad for a newbie. I joined some coupon and rebate newsletters so I would be sure and hear about good deals and know to watch for them.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase