Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bitchy attitudes.

I got the merchandising job for CVS. Its just about 3-4 hours a month sorting their book display but it pays $15 an hour so thats 45-60 more a month. The temp agency called and hired Mandi, she starts tomorrow. I am still waiting for the man to call me for an interview. Allison called last night and said she had her baby and it is a girl. She named the baby, Heaven. I started an online class about herbs. I have been sick as a dog. I am so tired of coughing.
Its actually been nice weather today compared to last weekend. There is a high of 40 today. Mandi went to Shannon's a minute ago and I am glad. I get so tired of her treating me like shit when I am the one who supports her ungrateful ass. All I did was ask her to spend less than 30 seconds to vacuum the living room and she went off. She reminds me of Lisa with that attitude. Its not like I haven't done the dishes, laundry and cleaned the rest of the house.

I joined a discussion list on tarot. I have the cards I got from Barnes and Noble and I bought a book from there the other day but so far thats all I have done with it. I would like to know how to use my cards. I guess I need to mail my taxes out tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase