Pages

Friday, January 21, 2005

bitter cold

We are having an ugly day. Its cold and snowy. There is supposed to be freezing rain tonight so that should make it fun when I have to leave at 4 am to go to work. I spent the day cleaning house and just doing a bit of nothing. Its so rare for me to get a day off with nothing to do. But the house is totally cleaned now at least. I also got a call from the CVS ppl and they wanted me to merchandise for them. Its just about 2 hours a month but thats ok. I go past there almost daily so thats easy money for just straightening some books.

Mandi is spending the weekend with her friends again I guess. The temp agency has a really great job for me if everything checks out ok. I would really like to have a good job just once. I am afraid the transmission is going out in the car and unless I get another job and some money soon I won't be able to get it fixed. I did a merchandising job yesterday and learned a valuable lesson. I won't do hard jobs that take a lot of time for not enough money. It took me 2 hours to make $8.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase