Pages

Friday, January 28, 2005

coupon savings

I just started saving coupons this year after years off. I wanted to save as much money as I could. I just started doing a small merchandiser job at cvs. Anyhow while I was there I saw they were having a big markdown on some items. I got 2 degree deodarants, 4 dove deodorants, 2 sauve shampoos, 2 sauve conditioners, 1 dove shampoo and 1 dove conditioner, 1 vo5 conditioner, 1 studio hair gel, 1 loral eyeshadow, nail polish, and lipstick. 3 ultress hair dyes and 1 hydrience hair dye. After clearance it was still $38 but with my coupons I got all of that for $13. So now I am stocked up on deodorant and shampoo and conditioner and hair dyes for a long time now. I was quite pleased since its been less than a month I have been saving coupons.
I did a google search last night for an old boyfriend since I hadn't heard from him in over a year. I sent him an email and we chatted a bit today. It was nice to know he was ok. The guy I was seeing last week has apparently decided he doesn't want to see me anymore since I haven't seen or heard from him since Sunday. Men can be such asses.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase