Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Busy Saturday

I told me self all week long that I was going to sleep in today because I have just felt exhausted this whole week. Naturally I was awake before 7am. I tried to resist but couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up. So far today I have done 3 loads of laundry and hung one of them on the line to dry. I do so love the sight of clothes blowing in the wind on a line drying. I need to do that more often, one because it lightens my heart and 2 so I can save money and gas not having to go to the laundromat. Of course I will have to buy a new line since mine snapped and broke in half. I have done 3 loads of dishes, cleaned out a filing cabinet that apparently was only used to store junk in and not filing. I am going to take it to the dump since its in bad shape anyway. I am trying to declutter and have less stuff. I made a huge bowl of diet jello and a pot of fresh brewed tea.

I have tried to do some form of exercise every day and I have only munched on diet popcorn with butter spray on it. So far this week I have lost 5 lbs. I am sure most of it is water weight but I don’t care as long as the scale is going down. I am using the hand weights I bought daily and trying to move more so its more cardio. I am going to finish the yard mowing today and walk at the park. I have to take the other 2 loads of laundry to the laundromat and take off a load of garbage also.

I have finished up my weekly pogo challenges. I like pogo because its mindless and relaxes me. I did feel guilty about it but I have been reading a book about being happier and less stressed and it said that every day we need to take a mini vacation doing whatever relaxes us. Pogo works for me so who cares that I am not doing anything productive.

Mandi and I went out to eat at the Chinese place. I got the crab legs as usual. Now she is off to walmart because she is bored.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase