Pages

Monday, April 02, 2007

Day 2

Its just day 2 of my month to blog daily and I almost forgot. Its not like I really have anything to say but I did make it a goal so here goes. I was busy as a beaver at work. We didn’t have any trucks going out but I took off Friday and had a bit to catch up on plus deal with my normal daily stuff. The phone rang last night and it was the man who took my lawn mower last year to be fixed. I truly thought he had just taken it by this point because he took it in Oct and I hadn’t heard a word since then. He brought it by this evening and it started right up. Cost me $35 but well worth it since its now time to start mowing. I guess I need to have more faith in men. He is going to come and till me up a place around the bird bath so I can plant herbs there and also a row along the trailer to plant some stuff.

I spent the evening talking to my cousin and her ex trying to help them get back together. I honestly believe he is the best thing to ever happen to her and I think she has now come to realize it too. I think part of the problem is that our family is so dysfunctional that its hard for any of us to realize when something good actually comes our way. I wish them both the best of luck.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase