Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Day After

Well it seems that a lone gunman who was a student at VA tech is responsible. He was a student from Korea. At this time no reasoning why he did it. My question though is why when students were killed in a dorm at 7am and a shooter not found did they hold classes that day? I am sure there will be law suits out of this. I think it was very poor thinking on the part of the administration. I am not racists but I was offended on my way into work today by a radio station I listen to. They were talking about a young black male who was one of the victims killed and acted like he should have been above dying. I think none of the students deserved to die regardless of the color of their skin. I don’t think its more a tragedy that one died than another.

Aside from all that it wasn’t a pleasant day at work. I have spent the past week trying to get test results back on some product I needed to ship tomorrow. I kept trying to find out because cancelling after a certain time involves charges. Naturally they wait until after 3pm to cancel all 3 loads so we ended up with charges for 2 of the containers. I don’t know why they can’t get it together and decided stuff a little faster.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase