Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

diet

I got up this morning and weighed myself. I weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life. I am so totally disgusted. Today is the beginning of a new phase for me. I want to lose 129 lbs. That is 338 days away. So roughly I need to lose a lb every 3 days to make my goal. Hopefully David can get my car fixed today and I am can start going to the gym every day before work. I do better if I exercise first thing. I am also going to have a protein shake for breakfast every morning. I am not hungry midmorning if I have one early. This is the absolute end. I am tired of being fat and I sure as heck don’t want to be 40 and fat.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase