Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

long time no post

I can't believe how long its been since I posted. R is still in my life some days are ok and some days aren't. We went to the races in Wytheville last night. The race was fun but the ride up wasn't. R now has a place of his own so I don't see him as much. Work has been very busy and I am hoping everything goes ok for the next week. My boss is on vacation and anything thats export related means I am going to have to deal with it.
On a positive note, I have started walking again and I am down 10lbs now. I am sort of following the adkins diet but not to strict right now. My car is broke down again. I am so tired of that. I guess I am going to have to get a loan and get it fixed once and for all.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase