Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

day at the zoo

Well I completed another one of my 101 in 1001 items. Went to the zoo with my sister and her kids. Took M with me. We had a great time and I took tons of pics. I put all the pics up on my myspace page but will post a few of my favorites here. I think next year I will join as a member so I can go all the time for free. It was a great workout. We walked for about 5 hours straight. Of course I am sore from the hips down now. They have a lot of things for the kids to do there.


someone couldn't read apparently


My one true love



I loved the scarlett Ibis and took a bunch of pics of them. Here is one up close and personal.


The boys and myself on one of the many statues throughout the park



the lions wanted to sleep

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase