Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

fall back

Well time finally went back an hour. I don't like the way they decided to move it earlier and further back. Its almost pitch black now when I get up. I didn't think they were ever going to change it back. I have gotten some really good deals this weekend. By doing the CVS deal I have saved over $300 in the past 2 days. I have mostly bought every day items that I won't now need to purchase. I got 5 packs of the 12 double roll tp, 9 or 10 boxes of tampons, a couple bags of maxi pads, a few first aid supplies and assorted kitchen stuff. We also got some extras to take to WV when we go in a couple weeks for M's friend who lives way way below poverty level. I am going to find somewhere to donate most of these blood sugar monitors. I am keeping one for myself and giving D one or 2 of them.
One of the guys at work got hurt Friday. I had to take him to the dr. He was off his lift in a place he shouldn't have been and got hit by another lift. It did some damage to his lower legs. But it looked like just bruises. I will check first thing in the morning and see how hes doing. There are very good reasons that job sites have rules and even when they seem stupid you should still follow them because most of the rules were created after someone had an accident or near miss.
I have gotten some really good clearance items after Halloween. I got a Budda for just 62 cents, black and orange candles and other items. I am going to redo the house today and set up an altar finally. I think that will be a huge leap in my belief system and help me be more grounded. I will post pics when I get it set up.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase