Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

mypoints

I haven't been working on this one and still yet in a year's time was able to get a $25 gift card. I am going to work harder in the coming year.

You can get points without ever buying anything. Every day or so, I get about 3-5 e-mails from MyPoints. (Feel free to create an e-mail account just for this purpose. You’ll just want to use the same e-mail address for all of your MyPoints dealings, so your account gets credited).

You click a button to show you’ve read the e-mail, and your account is credited with 5 points usually. If you sign up for the email offers you get more points.

Never shop online without checking out your paying sites to see if they offer points for this.

Use the mypoints bonus bar to get points for searching monthly plus you get a one time 100 point credit.

take surveys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase