Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free in the mail

Today I got a cosmo magazine that I got with coke rewards, a prevention magazine (forgot what link) and a redbook magazine that I earned from Adperks. The only magazine that I get that I actually pay for is All You and thats only because they have awesome coupons in them. I also got a check from my staples purchase back in July for some highlighters. I got a bottle of lotion that I am testing for a company.

In my email I got a yes to a mystery shop this weekend, and 2 online surveys for points and also an offer from shespeaks to test some potatoes. Also an offer for a free game from BigFish use the code and get hidden expeditions titanic for free. I love hidden object games.
New contest at DIY for an awesome log cabin

get some free tokens from Pogo
and some more and again

new survey panel from Taco Bell, could be some freebies in this.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase