Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

winnings for July

I know that a lot of times, people think there is no use to enter contests online because they think no one ever wins. I thought I would post everything I have won in the month of July. I just started entereing contests again in July so I thought I had done really well this month for a beginner.

$25- Nokia/Verizon Joker's bag of cash,
5 song download from logitech,
$10 Esprit.com shopping voucher,
Get Smart Adult Movie Ticket from Subway,
High Sierra® Switch Blade 22" Sport Duffel Bag from Flavor Chase sweepstakes,
the other Boleyn girl dvd from sheknows.com

So keep on entering, you never know when the next winner could be you.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase