Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

ranting

Please forgive the below rant but I am so mad I could spit. My oldest daughter is so lazy she won't get a job, she just sits around with her friends all day. She has been coming to my place to visit me supposedly only tonight I look out my window and she is making out with the man next door. I don't know his age but I do know he is older than me. He is on disability due to a back injury, owns no car, has 4 kids with his ex wife. I am so angry and disappointed, I just want to pack up and move back to NC and not deal with any of this anymore. After stewing all night about it, I got to thinking off all the things I have done so that she would have a better life than I had. Then I thought of Christ. I imagine there are a lot of times he feels the same way about me. He even died and was tortured for my sake and yet I so often go about my daily life without thought of Him. I still don't have the slightest idea what to do about her but I will just pray for her and turn it all over to God and let him take care of it. He is so much better equipped to deal with this than I am.


In an attempt to get my mind off this I was netsurfing and found this video. I would imagine its to promote the new show with MC Hammer and his family. It was fun to watch though. I remember my cousin Melanie used to own pants like that and she loved MC Hammer :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase