Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another win and sick of snow

Thanks to the comment on the previous post, I know I have won another prize. Cyberspace apparently lost the notification email so thankfully she came to my site to let me know :). Winning is so much fun.
See it here.

I am sick to death of snow. It started snowing here on December 18th and has snowed over and over again. It started snowing last night and is still snowing. We are supposed to get around 8 inches. I have so many errands I need to do but now can't get around to do them since no one is cleaning the roads. I have been spending way too much time on Facebook playing games. I am addicted.
I had to go buy some ink today because I haven't been able to print coupons :(. I stopped at CVS and bought a box of SoyJoy bars using my $6 ECB so that made them free. I also got 10 cans of Campell's tomato soup since it was on sale for $.50 a can. I went to Kroger even though I hated not having my coupons. I saved $45 without coupons using my card and the sale of $5 off when you buy 10 items. My total was less than $40 so wasn't bad. I also went to Wal-Mart. I found the Tide stain booster for $3.97. For the last several months a lot of magizines have had coupons for $1.50 off so I got a bottle. The coupons expire Feb 28th 2010 so I will be back to buy some more. I love Tide.
Since I am stuck inside I am going to try to catch up on a lot of emails. I will be making at least one more post today as I catch up. I have applied for a couple mystery shopping jobs for the month of Feb. I am trying to increase my income.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase