Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Being Frugal

I was sitting here and got to thinking about how much a part of every day life being frugal is. For some its a choice and for some its forced upon them. I love being frugal and getting a good deal but currently its more forced upon me than choice. For breakfast I had a couple of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls that I got on sale at Kroger's last week. They were on sale for $1 for the 5pk and I had $1 off 2 coupons that I printed from Coupons.Com so that made them 50 cents a can or 10 cents a roll. Lunch was tuna sandwiches. I got the tuna at Kroger last week on sale for $1 a pouch. I had printed coupons from Coupons.com for $1 off so that made it free. The bread came from another store that sales Pepperidge Farm bread for 60 cents a loaf. Its not out of date yet but its not just made. I always buy 3 or 4 bags and freeze them. They have it on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I have been drinking Kool-Aid I got free last year on a great sale at Krogers. Thank goodness for all the excellant shoppers online who share they deals.

Here is a great deal to hurry on. If you have a facebook account sign up to be Movie Critics friend They are saying that the first 200000 will get a single AMC movie ticket. When I just joined I was only around #2100. Of course it may not be true and if not then I am still out nothing.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase