Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Samples and coupons

Ask your local Subway if they are participating in free breakfast melt on Feb 2nd 2010 from 7am to 11am. Get a melt and 8oz coffee.

Stop by Starbucks on Feb 5th 2010 and try a new kind bar. Your have a choice between Fruit & Nut Delight and Cranberry almond+Antioxidants.

Scroll to the bottom of the screen and sign up for $10 coupon off Eukanuba to be mailed to you. I don't know how much it is a bag but surely $10 off would bring it into the range of being affordable.

Coupon book from ConAgra worth $17. These go pretty fast so sign up as soon as possible.

Sign up at Save-A-Lot to get a $15 coupon book for P & G.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who enjoys to try new stuff. Right now I am fabricating my hold pv panels. I am making it all alone without the help of my men. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I came across a very amazing site which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some guys over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be grand and I would really value it, cause I extremely passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people are great.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase