Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Winner of the blender

I did not pick a winner this morning as I have a virus and just wasn't up to it this morning. I went to random generator and put in the numbers of the first and last posting (I skipped 1 since that was my test post) and got the #7. I was going to do a print screen but it didn't work out for me. I started at the #2 comment and counted down 7 and got

Lisa Beth said...

Strawberry banana sounds delicious!
February 14, 2010 9:53 PM

Then I checked to make sure the winnner was a subscriber and she was. I was disappointed to see that some of the people who had claimed to subscribe didn't. It wasn't that hard. Anyway I have emailed the winner and am waiting confirmation. She has 48 hours to reply.

Thanks everyone and hopefully it won't be much longer before the next giveaway.

1 comments:

Lisa Beth said...

Thanks! Can't wait to start enjoying this!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase