Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jeanne Robertson Bungee jumping naked.

This is the first time I ever heard of this woman but she is so funny.

Jeanne Robertson



I really liked this one because it reminded me of the one and only time I sent my ex-husband to the store for me. I sent him after sugar and since we didn't have much money I was only getting a 2lb box at the time. I told him exactly how much it would cost and then I finished by saying do not get the 69 cent sugar because that is confectioner sugar not granulated. Well naturally he came back with confectioner sugar and proceeds to tell me what a deal he got on it at only 69 cents.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase