Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

Some nice freebies

I love taking pictures with my digital camera I got using my swagbuck Amazon dollars. I like offers that let me print them for nothing. Here is a great offer from Kodak that lets you print a small 5x7 photobook for only $1.99 shipping. The book is free. My granddaughter loves photo albums. I am not sure if this will be a present for her, my mother, my daughter or the other mamaw yet. If it comes by next week when I am hoping to go visit my mother, then I will take it to her. She hasn't ever seen her only great-grandson in person.

I also ordered me another years subscription to Woman's Day, this link was working earlier but the free mags go fast so I don't know if its still good.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase