Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thankgiving

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 THESSALONIANS 5:18


The things I am grateful for this year are:
1. Salvation: the most awesome free gift I ever received.
2. Family: No matter how much they get on my nerves at times I love both my girls dearly and there aren't words to describe how much I love my grandchildren.
3. Friends: I have a very dear circle of friends that I can call upon when I am troubled. There are a number of family members in this category also. Isn't it nice when your friends are also your family. You can't help if you are related to them but that you have become friends means you like them regardless.
4.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase