Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

unbelief

saw this on a blog and it got me thinking. Does this ever apply to your life also?

Matthew 13:58 (King James Version)

"And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief."



How many miracles have I missed out on because of not believing and having faith? I believe God for my salvation but sometimes I know I don't ask in faith believing as I should. How am I tying His hands and limiting what he does in my life? Please pray for me to be more fully trusting



Lord, like the father in Mark I ask you to help me overcome my unbelief. Help me to have faith and trust in your word for my life.

Mark 9:24 (King James Version)

"And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief."


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase