Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Interesting News

March 16th. 3/16. It's John 3:16 Day! Please consider posting John 3:16 on your blog page: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."


I just thought I would share some interesting news articles today.



I am not a Pepsi fan and I am not overly concerned about the environment since I believe in a new Heaven and a new Earth coming very soon but I just found this unique anyway and it certainly can't harm what time we have left and may make it a little better.
PepsiCo unveils 100 percent plant-based bottle | Comcast.net
www.comcast.net
Remember the Cola Wars? Get ready for the Bottle Wars. PepsiCo Inc. on Tuesday unveiled a new bottle Tuesday made entirely of plant material that it says bests the technology of competitor Coca-Cola and reduces bottles' carbon footprint.


I heard this on the way home from work and this made me cry and start praising God for His never ending mercy
California student from Japan finds family alive on YouTube
www.cnn.com
Akiko Kosaka, a student from Japan attending the University of California at Riverside, had lost all hope for her family in Minami Sanriku, the fishing village where more than half of the 17,000 residents are missing and feared dead in the aftermath of last week's tsunami.


Here is a song I heard on the way to work last night and just liked it. Its so catchy and upbeat plus its pretty much my life.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase