Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

Meet me on Monday




Questions:

1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
4. Do you smoke?
5. Are your parents married or divorced?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!
1. About the only way I dont eat them is as potato salad but I think my favorite is probably good old mashed .
2. Sample size Valspar I won on Facebook.
3. Vanilla
4. Never have
5. divorced

1 comments:

Monica said...

I'm participating in Meet Me on Monday and I’m now your newest follower. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog, have a look at my answers and maybe follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase