Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday v38



{one} what was your first job?
I worked as a part time cook in a retirement home. I was so excited to get the job that I forgot to ask how much I got paid even.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes, I went to a comedy club a few years back but don't really remember who it was. It was just a local person not someone famous.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I took an old boyfriend to Newport News to see his kids and we took the kids out for putt putt. That was around 2003?

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I took over 320 on Saturday while walking around town. This is the last picture I took that day, its of some very weird chairs that these people had sitting beside their hot tub. I haven't ever seen chairs like these. It made me wonder if she was a manicurist or something.




{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no… yuck.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
the quarters go to the laundry mat or else for a Sunday paper.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
no

{eight} do you scrapbook?
no but I keep buying supplies and saying I am going to

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
once in a blue moon when I am feeling daring and lucky.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
behind it… no doubt. I hate having my picture taken.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase