Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Jubilee

Thankfully I am finally back online. I had to switch from dsl to cable modem. I don't care what anyone says, DSL can't compare. Upload speeds were too slow for me.

This week is Spring Jubilee at church and last night was the first night. I had a wonderful time and was so blessed by God.

Archie Watkins was the singer. He used to sing with the Inspirations. Here is a song he sang last night. This song was written based on the email that went around about the old man who still goes and visits his wife even though she has Alzheimer's and hasn't remembered him in years.




The message was preached by Phil Hoskins from Higher Ground Baptist Church.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase