Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Down in the dumps

I know that when you are on the mountain top you can't stay there but it just seems like everytime I make the long climb up instead of a trek down from the high, I get shoved off the cliff. I had such a good weekend and studied the word and was feeling good then yesterday on the way home from doing laundry, the engine blew up in my car. Cracked head. Too much to fix so now I am without a car again. I can't seem to win for losing. Its so discouraging trying so hard and never getting anywhere. I work every day, don't spend money on cigs or alcohol, am not a shopper who wastes money left and right and yet I can't ever get ahead. I know this world isn't my home and that it rains on the just as well as the unjust but can't seem to feel it today. Today is not a good feeling day.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase