Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Messages from God

If you have been reading you saw my post about the engine going out in my car. I have also been having some struggles in my personal live. There are a couple of cool apps that friends usually post on Facebook but I dont normally even go see what mine are. Today I did and here are the two messages I got from them. I have really been struggling trying to understand but somethings we just won't understand until we are in Heaven.

On this day, God wants you to know
... that the weight you carry on your shoulders is much too heavy for one human being. Give some of that weight where it belongs, - to God, and have faith that what happens is for the best, whether you understand it or not.

My Daily Verse
Here is your Verse of the Day:
Psalm 34:19-20 (NIV). A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken....... Thoughts on This Verse... We know that the righteous can have troubles, but how do we understand that God delivers us from them all? How do we understand that he protects all our bones, especially in light of recent tragedies and the persecution of believers in many places in the world? Paul demonstrates the answer: whatever happens to him will turn out for his deliverance -- whether it is through his death to be with God or whether it is through his release from prison to continue ministry (Phil. 1:19-23). Our deliverance is secure. We are conquerors in Christ. Nothing Satan can do to us can steal us away from God's love, not even death (Romans 8:32-39).

I just want to praise and thank God for sending me these reminders that the circumstances of my life are just that. Circumstances and not my life.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase