Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Building 429- "Where I belong"

Sometimes it feels like I have no clue where I belong, its nice to be reminded where I belong and Who I belong to. I try to always only listen to christian music in the car and in my life. I figure if you only dwell on good thoughts it has to help you get closer to God. One of the 2 stations I listen to is KLove. I love that they offer free song downloads. Here is this week's offering song by one a my new favorite groups. Its called Where I belong by Building 429.




Sometimes it feels like I'm watching
From the outside
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing
But am I alive?
I will keep searching for answers
That aren't here to find

(Chorus)
All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong

So when the walls come falling down on me
And when I'm lost in the current of a raging sea
I have this blessed assurance holding me.

Chorus

When the earth shakes
I wanna be found in You
When the lights fade
I wanna be found in You

Chorus (X2)

Where I belong (X4)

1 comments:

Nana Jul said...

Hi Madonna...thanks for stopping by. You and I have GREAT taste in music. I really like this song and play it alot! It's a few posts down on my blog. The part when the earth shakes...I wanna be found in YOU..When the lights fade I wanna be found in YOU...Stirs up my heart, because no matter what I wanna be found in HIM!!
Hope your Sunday is a great one!
Julie

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase