Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

New Trailer

Well we bought the trailer but its a total dump. It needs completely redone, new wiring, walls, floors and ceilings. It needs new siding on the outside and we would like to build a v shaped roof on it if thats not against the rules. We are going to cut the wall from the living room to the kitchen in half and make like a bar and the wall opposite we are going to move into the living room a bit more and make the second bedroom bigger. It can be fixed and at least once its done then it will be a place to live. Right now I cant see me ever living there because I dont want to live in WV without Junior so until I am over it or God brings a miracle into my life, I am just staying in NC. I will edit this post later to add some pictures but haven't downloaded any from the camera yet.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase