Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Thursday news

Right now I am only on day 3 of my healthy lifestyle changes. I have done 3 days of this video. Its only 10 minutes of cardio and a minute of stretching but I am so out of shape that the first day I could only do 6 minutes. But the past 2 I have done the whole thing. I am proud of the fact that at least I can do the whole video and that I have done it 3 days in a row. As soon as I get this one mastered I will be adding or switching to new videos. Its a shame that I am this out of shape but without working at the beginning, it will never change. I haven't lost any weight and as any dieter will tell you thats discouraging. We want to see instant results. I just am telling myself that the results might be slow in coming but that they are coming and even if its only 5-10 lbs a month in a year that will be 60-120 lbs less. I just have to keep on keeping on.
My left knee is sore today, I think I over extended during the stretches yesterday so today I did a little more marching and less of the other exercises but I did at least keep moving. RA makes diet and exercise a challenge. I haven't really started cutting any calories, right now I am just trying to make better choices. If I want something junky, I ask if its really worth it and weight my options. I won't lie, day 1 I did eat some barbeque potato sticks but I knowingly made that choice and I have done better on day 2 and 3. I got some really cool popsicles at the store on clearance and they are only 20 calories each and taste really good. Lets face it, part of my problem is that I like to snack and I have to find better snack choices if I am going to make it. Its just not realistic to say I am going to stop snacking.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase