Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2012

A-Z Scripture Memorization - E

She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge 2012




I found a wonderful new blog. Anyone one who knows me, knows that I love anything family oriented and love making every day a fun special day. Just from the few posts, I have already read I love this woman's blog. She has a wonderfully neat meme for memorizing scriptures following the letters of the alphabet. I love scripture memorization and I really have wanted to do the letters of the alphabet every since I saw a little 5 year old boy at church go through the alphabet and know a scripture for every letter. I felt put to shame to think I hadn't put as much effort into learning God's word. One of my favorite scriptures is Psalm 119: 11 "Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee". I don't have enough of His word hid in my heart so I can't wait to learn theses verses. I am a little behind but will be working hard to catch up. I hope you will join in and learn some wonderful new verses each week. I am just so excited to be part of this new meme.

Here are the verses so far that I need to catch up on.

A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b

B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

C - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

D - Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. ~ Colossians 4:2


This week's verse is
E - Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase