Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A-Z Scripture Memorization - G

She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge 2012



Its time for a new memory verse. I could have used this one last weekend. I drove my U-Haul to WV and for about 30 miles of it, there was the most awful hailstorm. It was on the road like snow and you could see tire tracks even there was so much of it. I went through every scripture I could remember about God keeping us safe and protecting us. I have my camera cord packed or I would post pictures. It was really neat though because once we got to Beckley WV, the sky was full of rainbows and double rainbows. I took a bunch of pictures. I am considering it a sign from God that this move was the right thing for me.

Please continue to remember my dad in your prayers. We are still trying to deal with the grief of losing my baby brother.




A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b

B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

C - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

D - Devote yourself to prayer, being watchful and thankful. ~ Colossians 4:2

E - Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

F - For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7


This week's verse is
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase