Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16th Interesting Pins



While surfing blogs the other day I came across the coolest meme. I am so addicted to Pinterest and this meme is all about the most interesting pins you have seen that week. So here goes my first entries.
1. I love these heads and think they would be so neat in the garden when I finally get a garden. My daughter said they were too freaky.
via


2. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I am always reading about how wonderful ginger is for arthritis and I can't seem to find any candied ginger around here so I thought I would try to make my own.
via


3 I have been going to a bunch of baby showers lately and we made diaper trikes for them but I thought this was super cute also.
via


4 All my facebook friends have been talking about this pie and I have had it before but didn't have the recipes. I make one similar only I use yogurt instead of condensed milk. Less calories and more like chiffon.
via


5. Yes I can understand this funny.
via

1 comments:

Sarah said...

LOOVE the baby shower stuff - you are so creative and that would be an amazing gift!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase