Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

TSMS-Citizen Way



I heard this song for the first time this week and I just really liked the upbeat music of it and the words are so meaningful. It really should have been each and every one of us but Jesus doesn't want us to be apart from him and our dying wouldn't have paid the sin price so He choose to suffer and die so that we might be called sons and daughters of God and be considering real brothers and sisters of Jesus.  Its been a pretty good week here and I wanted something that sounded happy. I hope you have had a wonderful week also.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for sharing a new song. Blessings ~

Nana Jul said...

Leave me saying Thank God for the should've beens too!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase