Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

December 2nd 2012 Photo Project

Ok, after viewing all the pictures the other people in the project are doing I am embarrassed by my poor little pictures. These people are some serious picture takers and apparently they all have wonderful cameras. I should have looked before I leaped into this fire haha.  Well regardless here is my offering for day 2.

This is one of our 3 cats. Lady Elain (named for Lady Elain Fairchild from Mr Roger's fame) is supervising the tree trimming process. Now mind you once its all said and done we have almost no decorations on the bottom of the tree because if its not a dog stealing the ornaments, then its a cat swatting them off. 


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase