Pages

Monday, December 03, 2012

Review Capstar Flea Treatment Dog (Blue), 2-25 lbs, 6 tablets

I thought I would review a product I had recently bought. Most people put their disclaimer on the bottom but I am putting my right in the front. I was not paid nor compensated in any form for this review. The company doesn't even know I am writing this review.

My little dog Maxine had such trouble with fleas. We had tried everything you can think of. I tried all the nonchemical ways you can think of such as brewer's yeast, garlic pills, etc. They didn't work. Then we tried an assortment of flea collars. Same result. Next we tried a variety of those drops you run down the animals backs. Once again those didn't work. We had started giving her flea baths every 2 days and about all that was doing was causing poor Maxine to suffer from dry skin. She was just eat up with fleas and I didn't know what to do.

I had bunch of gift certificates on my balance at Amazon so I decided to do some shopping there. I read the reviews of a bunch of different treatments that people had posted and the one that most got my attention was Capstar Flea Treatment Dog (Blue), 2-25 lbs, 6 tablets.  I will admit I was skeptical because let's face it, fleas dead in 15 minutes. And I was a bit afraid because a couple of the reviews  said their dogs had reactions. I love Maxine dearly and she's just the cutest little dog but she was miserable so I gave her the first pill. I admit I watched her like a hawk to make sure she was going to be ok. When I checked her 20 minutes later all the fleas were dead and just needed combed off.  I was a bit disappointed because within a couple days she had a few fleas on her again but the medicine does say it only kills the adults not the eggs.  So when the next week rolled around and I gave her the second pill, once again the fleas were all dead and this time I guess because the eggs had already hatched she has remained flea free for over 2 weeks. I am honestly thrilled with this product. I am saving the rest for the spring. I am hoping that if I get her a good collar and comb her daily to not go through this again but I do have this pills that I will use to keep her flea free and happy. I will buy this pills again.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase