Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday 1-31-13



As usual, I have much to be thankful for. I can't believe its the end of January already. Time seems to go so much faster now that I am older.

1. I am thankful for my friend Debbie. - Debbie is the kind of friend the Bible means when it says there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. She has done more for me than anyone in my family. I have had to stay with her in the past, she is the person who helps me when no one else will. An example would be that this trailer desperately needs remodeled and insulation added. Even with the 3 space heaters that were driving my electricity up it wasn't warm. Debbie worried and worried about it being so cold. Finally she remembered her aunt had an old kerosene heater. She brought the heater, took me to get a wick and kerosene.

2. The kerosene heater- see above answer. It is so much warmer in here now. Before next winter I have to get this place worked on.

3. Church- I got to go to church this past Sunday. I so miss it now that I don't have a car to go. But someone came to get me this past week and I got to go and talk to everyone and hear God's word preached.

1 comments:

bp said...

I'm glad you were able to attend church services. That is nice Debbie brought you a heater, a blessing for you!

Happy Thursday!
Bethany

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase