Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 83


Everyday Ruralty


Barely made it here again ;). They came and got my car got today to put the whole engine in. I am hoping it goes fast. I am tired of being home all the time. I need to get out and find a job. I got one of the prizes that I won by UPS today, the calcium chews I won here.  We are supposed to have another snow storm overnight into tomorrow. I am so tired of snow even though its beautiful.. 

QUESTIONS

  1. Who has the most outgoing personality in your family?
  2. How did you name your blog?
  3. What's your favorite topping for ice cream?
  4. Tell me about someone you know who would make a wonderful character for a book. Oops- please.
  5. Please tell me up to three questions that you think I should ask on future farmhouse chats.

ANSWERS

1. That would probably be my youngest daughter. She talks to everyone and seems to know everyone. She just has that personality. I don't know where she gets it from. Her dad was completely antisocial and I appear very outgoing but I am actually really shy. I just make myself be outgoing because its easier than standing there not talking to anyone. 

2. My blog has changed names a couple times. This name really came about because of my love for all things butterfly and my dream of homesteading. If I ever manage a homestead, I shall call it Butterfly Acres :)

3. Lordy, I just love ice cream for its own sake. Although I do love caramel or strawberry sauce on it. Sometimes I sprinkle Nestle Quik on it, thats pretty good too. Its really had to go wrong when you start with ice cream lol.

4. My oldest daughter. I can honestly see her as the star of a book. She has a healthy self esteem and likes to think the world revolves around her :)

5. oh dear, I haven't been a follower that long so I don't know and I don't want to repeat. 
     A. Do you have an old family favorite recipe and what is the story behind it.
     B. How did you choose the names of your children
     C. What did you love most about school. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you choose the names of your children is a really good one! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

How did you choose the names of your children is a really good one! Have a great week.

Patrice said...

I hope your car is fixed. I'm ready for spring too. I like all things butterflys. Caramel and strawberries are great on ice cream. Thanks for some fresh questions. Have a great week!

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase