Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Free Herb Kit

I finally got some potting soil and have planted my special WVU tomato seeds, now I just have to wait for them to grow. It doesn't feel like spring here considering its been sleeting and snowing. I had a great weekend though, I won a Vonny beach bag with supplies, and a $75 gift card to Target (one of my very favorite stores) and a Alpha Hydrox skin care kit.  While searching for signs of spring I came across this really cute offer.

Annie's fans here is a really cute freebie! With 2 proofs of purchase from any of Annie’s Homegrown products, you can get a herb garden kit! Just head to their partner in this promo, Eco Bonus and sign up (it’s free) to print your mail in offer! You can print 3 coupons for Annie's products to help you with your purchases.


1 comments:

Brooke Showalter said...

Thanks for posting this! I love Annie's products. :)

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase