Pages

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Noizy Bandz


I got a cool email about these little bracelets. They look like they would be so much fun. I know the grandbabies would love to have them. I so want the one thats for the military. Its Lee Greenwood singing Proud to be an American. I also love the one that sings you are my sunshine. I bet the boys would love the farting one lol.

Noizy Bandz Children's wristbands are musical, educational and a whole lot of fun! Watch your children light up as they hear the music and fun sounds coming from their wristbands that they control. First of its kind, expect more from your silicone bandz check out Noizy Bandz and hear the music at www.noizybandz.com Great for all ages and all occasions. Have a Birthday party give a musical Happy Birthday band instead of a card kids just go crazy for them. Check them out at www.noizybandz.com

Here is a coupon to get $1 off.  

I got this information from US Family Guide.Com and I will be getting one for free for providing you with this information and opportunity to buy one of these.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase