Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

RIP Uncle Randy

   I got the call today that my uncle Randy had died. He was my dad's youngest brother. He died from a long illness and many complications stemming from rheumatoid arthritis. He was only 58 years old. This has been such a hard year. In a years time my baby brother was killed, my dad's sister died, Dad's brother just died and my step-grandmother died. I feel so tired inside.
    When I was a little girl, every time he and his wife would have a fight and split up, he would move back to his parents house and mope. He would drink and play this song over and over again. I used to make fun of him but now that I am older and have had heart break, I know how he felt. But for the rest of my life this song will remind me of Randy.

1 comments:

Suzanne McClendon said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle. My uncle is in the hospital with lung cancer. I am expecting to hear the sad news any minute.

You are in my prayers.

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase