Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

RIP George Jones

My heart just broke this morning when I got up and saw that George Jones had passed away. I know he was 81 and had lived a hectic life but I just loved him. I grew up watching and listening to George Jones over the years. I love all the old country legends. Many many a time I have gotten through a breakup listening to George Jones. Once, my aunt told me if she had to hear "He stopped loving her today" then she would be forced to stab me.  I sure am going to miss the Ole Possum.


This is probably my favorite song by George. Its on about every cd that I own.




This song sums up how I feel about new country. Its ok but they have some big big shoes to fill. The heart of country music skipped a beat today April 26, 2013.


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase