Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies everywhere

I just love puppies and ours are so much fun. Apparently I am "their person" because I can't walk anywhere without them being on my feet, trying to trip me. If all of us go somewhere, I am still the one they chase when I come home. They think they have to sleep with me. My bed isn't big enough for 1 dog, 4 puppies and me. So when I won't let them in the bed, they sleep right beside it. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the puppies.


 This is Maxine and the puppies, The brown one is Bear, then its Romeo, Juliet and Tinkerbell. 

Bear is feeling unsocialable. Romeo was too tired to get out.

Juliet and Tinkerbell are nursing, Bear and Romeo are full but Bear needed extra love from Mom.

The 2 boys found a new sleeping spot. 

Nikki is not fond of the puppies and she is just like "why are they still here?"

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase