Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Win A Year of Ladies' Home Journal Subscription From Purex






If you live in the U.S., you can enter one time between October 1, 2013 and October 31, 2013 on the Purex Facebook to win a one year subscription for Ladies Home Journal.   A one year subscription is 10 issues, with a retail value of $10.

I always like the quality of articles in the Ladies Home Journal. They are almost always something that is relevant to my life. Over the years, I have been a subscriber to many different magazines but I can honestly say that Ladies Home Journal is one that has always fit where I was at in my life at that time. I haven't ever outgrown it. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase