Pages

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Years



I just love when a new year rolls around. It is just full of such promise and hope. I am one of those people who makes resolutions or as I call them goals. We write out our goals and pack them away with our Christmas decorations so we can read them when we decorate at the end of the year to see how well we did.  Here are my goals for the new year.

Goals for 2014

1. Lose weight- sad to say this is always on my list. Obviously I have yet to achieve this one. But I am believing 2014 will be the year.  I want to lose 100 lbs this year.
 
2. Grow closer to God- its always my goal for each day to become more Christ-like. I want to spend some time working on this one.
 
3. Increase my income- I love my job but I only work 20 hours a week. That just isn't enough money so I am going to try to improve on this. Maybe another part time job since I like my job so much.
 
4. Fix up the trailer or find something better- Honestly the trailer is in such bad shape that I would prefer to find something else and just move. It feels like for everything we do that 5 more things crop up.
 
5. Date- I still am not sure where I am at emotionally but I am tired of staying home and being alone so I need to work on this one.
 
 
 
There you have it folks, the 5 goals for this year. I am hoping to work on each one monthly.   I plan to do a post at the beginning of each month with mini goals related to these goals and each month I will comment on how the previous month went. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase