Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Pinterest Pin of the Day 7-28-14

This one really caught my eye because I am honestly drowning in student loan debt. Since I lost my full time job and am only working part time I haven't been able to pay on them at all. I keep applying for a full time but nothing so far and its been about 2 years. I am really interested in increasing my income from my blog and other sources. So far Avon hasn't been a big increase but to be honest, its because I haven't put enough effort into it. That is my goal for August to get my sales up to over $300 each campaign.  But I would love to earn some money from blogging etc..





  source: Making Sense of Cents via Madonna on Pinterest.

Do you make money from your blog? And if so, do you have any tips to share?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase