Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets


I was so thrilled to review the 100 count glow stick bracelets from  Super Bright. The glow sticks come in a tube containing 5 colors -- Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink there were also 100 connectors so you can connect the ends together to make bracelets and necklaces. My grandbabies and I love playing with glow sticks. We had a blast with them. Naturally we made the traditonal necklaces and bracelets with them for all of us but we also played a variety of games.  I couldn't figure out the settings to get my camera to take night pictures so excuse the photos. :)


We played a version of ring toss by making a ring out of the sticks and them using more sticks to put on a birdie to toss in. 


My oldest grand daughter just had to make them into a hula hoop shape to try out. She and my grandson had a ball trying to spin the hoop around their bodies. 



We also played night bowling by taking 20oz soda bottles and filling them with water and putting 4 glow sticks in each bottle but my pictures totally didn't come out for that game.

The only issue we really had was that a few of the sticks didn't work at all. We broke them like normal but they didn't light up but it wasn't that many out of the package and we did enjoy the ones we got to work a lot.

The possibilities are endless!  What would you create with Glow Stick Bracelets?  Get a 100 pack yourself by clicking here. At this price they would make great gifts for Halloween or any sort of children's party. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase