Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough


This is a picture of my oldest granddaughter Avril showing off her pink cowgirl hat and the #freesample of #ChildrensDimetapp I got. Thankfully I got this sample just in time for all the coughs that seem to make the rounds in November and December at the schools.

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles your child’s most bothersome cold symptoms, including cough, nasal congestion and runny nose. And, it comes in a great, grape flavor that kids love.

Relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can get back to being kids. Dimetapp® Cold & Cough is available in 4 and 8 oz. sizes. It is also available in a Day & Night Value Pack, which includes a special nighttime formula, Dimetapp® Nighttime Cold & Congestion, made to relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can rest better.

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough provides relief from these symptoms:
- Cough
- Stuffy Nose
- Runny Nose
- Sneezing
- Itchy, Watery Eyes

Important: Read all product information before using.

Do not use in children under age 6.

For more product information, click here

Click here to receive a $1.00 off coupon

Click here for complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart and active ingredients


Here is Avril again saying that the taste wasn't the horrible after taste she was expecting. I liked the Dimetapp Cold and Cough to start with because I trust the Dimetapp name. The taste wasn't awful but it wasn't like candy either. It was faintly reminiscent of grape soda. It helped with my granddaughter's coughing during her most recent cold. I would recommend this medicine to any of my friends with children.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Smiley 360 Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Butterfly Acres. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase